The DSi 2.0 amplifier family, JBL’s first line of dedicated cinema amplifiers, builds on Crown DSI Digital Screen Array amplifier technology, integrating best-in-class DSP from Crown’s flagship CDi DriveCore series to deliver potent, cost-effective amplification for JBL’s entire range of cinema loudspeakers. Choose from three power configurations, available in analog and analog-plus-digital “D” versions featuring Dante/AES67 connectivity.
Deploy systems faster and easier while streamlining hardware needs: DSi 2.0 amplifiers are designed to meet power requirements of JBL cinema speakers, for a single JBL cinema solution. D-models interface with Dolby Atmos directly, without the need for additional processing hardware. JBL Cinema Speaker presets simplify configuration, optimize playback audio and protect against equipment damage. All DSi 2.0 amps feature SNMP connectivity for networked audio distribution, immersive installations and direct interfacing with third-party theater-management and cinema-control systems.
Models supply 4 channels of amplification with bridgeable outputs in a single 2RU footprint and can power up to four JBL surround speakers with a single amp channel in high-power-density 2O mode. All DSi 2.0 series amps incorporate best-in-class, 32-bit/96kHz floating-point DSP and Crown DriveCore technology, which replaces hundreds of internal components with a single processing chip for superior power density, stability and audio fidelity.
Cinema managers and integrators looking to maximize their power investment and future-proof their systems can count on the JBL DSi 2.0 series to deliver robust, reliable amplification in an efficient, cost-effective package.
- 96kHz/32-bit floating-point processing with FIR filtering, LevelMAX™ limiting, 8-channel parametric EQ, delay and more, eliminating the need for an external speaker processor
- SA4-D, MA4-D and LA4-D models includes Dante/AES67 support for seamless integration with Dolby Atmos Connect and other interfaces
- Crown DriveCore technology replaces hundreds of amplifier parts with a single chip, for superior efficiency and reliability
- Four channels with bridgeable outputs to easily power JBL’s entire range of cinema speakers
- New amplifier design allows for high power output at 2ohm, enabling up to 4 surround speakers to be powered by a single channel
- Built-in JBL cinema speaker tuning presets match all JBL cinema loudspeakers for optimal performance, loudspeaker protection and accelerated deployment
- SNMP to interface with third-party Theater Management Systems (TMS) and cinema control (NOC) systems
- HiQnet port to interface with HARMAN Audio Architect control software over a standard TCP/IP network
- Externally recall presets, mute channels, monitor amplifier health and power on and off through a combined GPIO/AUX port
- Intuitive front-panel LCD and encoder to configure amplifier settings and mute channels at the push of a button
- Ultra-quiet operation: 51dBA maximum fan noise
- Standard 19-inch (482 mm) 2U chassis
- International power supply