The JBL® commercial CSM-21 offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, full stereo or mono operation, flexible routing and control of multiple audio sources, simple front-panel configuration and control without the need for a computer. Compatibility with the CSR wall controllers, compatibility with the CSPM paging microphones and optional duplication of audio channels to another device via a Cat5 cable.
The CSM-21 features two stereo music inputs with gain control and clip LEDs and one stereo output with an active crossover and a dedicated subwoofer output.
Two additional inputs are provided for music override. First, a mic input with phantom power and gain control can be routed to the output zone, ducking the music by a user-configurable amount. Second, a line input allows high-priority ducking of all sources, which is ideal for alarms.
Dedicated controls for music EQ and dedicated controls for global mic EQ allow the frequency content of each input type to be customized independently. LevelGuard™ is provided to retain consistent volumes between the various inputs, and AutoWarmth™ is provided to ensure full fidelity at all zone volume levels.
- 2 Stereo inputs
- 1 Mic input
- 1 line input for priority audio
- 1 stereo output with dedicated subwoofer output
- Quick and simple configuration via front/rear panel controls
- Digital processor with analog-style control
- Music EQ
- Global Mic EQ
- AutoWarmth™ and LevelGuard™
- Optional CSR-2SV wall controller provides source selection and volume control
- Optional CSR-V wall controller provides volume control
- Contact closure control
- Link bus for input sharing
- Security plate for front panel lockout (included)