The Crown XLC 21300, the newest, most powerful model in Crown’s XLC Series of high-output, competitively-priced professional cinema amplifiers, delivers clean, reliable power in a versatile package.
The 2-channel XLC 21300 provides 1,300 watts of rated power per channel at 4 ohms, giving it the capability to power subwoofers at both 8Ω and 4Ω loads. Front-panel indicators let you monitor signal and amplifier status at a glance.
The XLC 21300 supports parallel, input Y and bridged-mono-output modes for versatile configuration. Combine the XLC 21300 with the JBL CPi2000 cinema processor and JBL Cinema Expansion Series speakers to build a complete, fully integrated JBL cinema sound solution.
Compact, powerful and cost-effective, the XLC 21300 provides outstanding sound quality, ease of installation and the rock-solid reliability you expect in every Crown product.
- Output power: 1,000W at 8 ohms; 1,300W at 4 ohms
- Input mode: input Y, dual
- Output modes: stereo; bridged mono
- Load impedance: 4-8 ohms per channel in stereo; 8 ohms bridged
- HD-15 input allows easy connectivity with the JBL CPi2000 cinema processor to report amplifier status, load status and errors to NOC systems
- Built-in diagnostics monitor amp and speaker loading on third-party control and TMS systems
- Front-panel Power, Signal, Clip, Bridged Output and Fault LED indicators
- Power LED indicates standby, normal operation and default
- Rear-panel volume control
- Forced-air cooling provides stable performance
- Output connectors: 4-pin barrier strip
- Sensitivity: 1.4V (at 4 ohms)
- XLC 21300 Amplifier
- Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide