Designed for operation with Hall Research “VSA Series” room control systems, these speakers are perfect for unobtrusive appearance and easy installation in suspended ceiling applications.
They are shipped ready to install and require no speaker cut-outs in the tile. The fully enclosed and protected driver is mounted to a fine perforated 2' x 2' square grille finished in white powder epoxy for long lasting appearance that blends perfectly and unobtrusively.
Speakers include Five (5) seismic tie-off points and meet plenum requirements. No assembly required.
- Installs quickly into suspended tile ceilings
- Supported by the T-bar grid
- Acoustically transparent perforated grille blends with ceiling tiles
- 40 watts maximum continuous program power handling
- Excellent frequency response in its class 50 Hz to 18 KHz at 95 dB SPL
- 3.5 inch deep protective enclosure over the speaker