With an unprecedented 288x zoom, the PX-10E captures in vibrant 1080P Full HD resolution and records video at 60fps that can be saved via SD card, USB flash device, or the camera’s internal memory. PX-10E comes with a variety of shooting modes including 4:3 and widescreen 16:9, with a capture area of up to A4 portrait and A3 landscape. The PX-10E also features an all-new 5” High-Resolution LCD preview monitor with sleek touch-screen navigation designed for easy camera control, a zoom toggle wheel with autofocus, as well as a variety of output options (HDMI, VGA, and USB). The platform stage is magnetic and comes with a custom whiteboard surface that can be written on with dry erase markers to show lessons and annotate during demonstrations.
Enhancements from the PX-10 model include a zoom dial and auto focus button on the camera head, upgraded LED light to reduce glare, HDMI cable connection locks, reduced height jog dial that bring it flush to the stage, quicker brightness control response and an operation panel lock-out feature.
- The PX-10 has a specially crafted lens which captures 2K Full HD image quality that is comparable to 4K
- With 12x optical, 12x digital zoom, and 2x sensor zoom, the PX-10E is capable of an incredible 288x zoom so you can see every vibrant detail
- The PX-10E comes with an all-new 5” High-Resolution LCD preview monitor with sleek touch-screen navigation designed for easy camera control and a zoom toggle wheel with autofocus
- The PX-10E offers HDMI, VGA, and USB output options for compatibility with a wide array of products
- The PX-10E comes with a variety of shooting modes including 4:3, widescreen 16:9, and a capture area of up to A4 portrait and A3 landscape