DM NVX™ technology transports ultra high-definition 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet with no perceptible latency or loss of quality. Using standard network switches and CAT5e UTP wiring, a DM NVX system delivers a high-performance virtual matrix routing solution for any enterprise or campus-wide 4K content distribution application. DM NVX technology ensures the ultimate in picture quality and compatibility for all of today's varied sources.
The Crestron® DM-NVX-D80-IOAV is a compact AV over IP decoder that functions as a receiver. Compatible with the Intel® Open Pluggable Specification (OPS), the DM-NVX-D80-IOAV is equipped with an OPS port and is designed for installation into the OPS slot of an OPS-supported display. The OPS port enables the DM-NVX-D80-IOAV to receive power from the display and to feed AV and control signals to the display. The OPS port also routes USB 2.0 signals between USB peripheral and host devices. The DM-NVX-D80-IOAV also features copper LAN connectivity and provides an affordable solution for a DM NVX network AV installation of any size.
DM NVX products are compatible with Crestron 3 Series® or later control systems
Real-Time 4K60 Video Distribution:
Engineered for demanding conference room and classroom applications, DM NVX technology ensures real time, full motion 4K60 video performance for the presentation of multimedia, videoconferencing, and live camera images. Interactive functions such as mousing and game play are fluid and natural.
A DM NVX system is engineered for stability and ultimate reliability. Forward Error Correction ensures that AV data is delivered without interruption. Line synchronized outputs ensure perfect synchronization of content across multiple displays for applications such as digital signage. Variable Multicast TTL (Time To Live) enables traversing multiple network routers for optimal flexibility.
Pixel Perfect Processing Technology:
A DM NVX system incorporates Pixel Perfect Processing technology, which provides flawless video transport in all applications. The DM-NVX-D80-IOAV can decode a video signal to achieve imperceptible end to end latency of less than 1 frame. The image quality of the source is maintained across a 1 Gigabit network at any resolution up to 4K60 4:4:4 (display dependent). ...
- Key Features:
- 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) video support (HDR10)
- Real-time video performance over the network
- Pixel Perfect Processing technology
- Enterprise?grade security including 802.1X, Active Directory® credential management, TLS, and AES-128
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Decoder functionality for use with any DM NVX™ product that can function as an encoder
- Compatibility with the Intel® Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) via an OPS port
- One RJ-45 LAN port
- 7.1 surround sound audio
- USB 2.0 and KVM signal extension and routing
- Device controller via RS-232 and CEC
- Easy setup via built-in web pages
- Compatibility with Crestron® 3?Series® or later
- control systems
- Compatibility with DM NVX Director™ virtual switching appliances
- Crestron XiO Cloud™ service support
- Designed for installation into an OPS-supported display