Crestron® DM® Switchers providethe foundation for a complete DigitalMedia™ system, delivering an advanced 4K ultra high-definition AV signal routing solution that’sextremely flexible andinstaller-friendly.The DM-MD32X32-RPSaffords ultra fast switching and pure, lossless distribution of HDMI® and other signals to support all the digital mediaplayers, HDTV receivers, computers, cameras, and display devices that fill any modern home or commercial facility.DigitalMedia thoughtfully manages all of the disparate AV signals and devices to deliver a transparent user experience, and to ensure an optimum video image and audio signal at every location.
The DM-MD32X32-RPS is an enhanced version of the DM-MD32X32 featuringbuilt-in redundant power supplies to ensure continuous reliable operation for mission critical applications.
The DM-MD32X32-RPS is field-configurable to handle up to 32 AV sources of virtually any type. The outputs arealso field-configurable to provide up to 32 DM, HDBaseT®, and/or HDMI outputs, or up to 16 H.264 streaming outputs, in a single chassis.A full selection of DM switcher input and output cards, DM transmitters, and DM receivers provides extensive connectivity throughout a residence or commercial facility, supporting a complete range of analog and digital signal types — all through one switcher.
Integrated Ethernet networking and USB distribution provide a complete connectivity solution combined with built-in Crestron control for managing the displays and other room devices without necessitating any additional wiring.User-friendly operation, setup, and troubleshooting tools are provided through the DM-MD32X32-RPS front panel, or via Crestron Toolbox™ software, to make setting up a complete multiroom 4K video distributionsystem easy.4K Ultra HD
Crestron DigitalMedia continues to advance the standard for digital AV signal distribution, delivering the world’s first end-to-end 4K system solution. From day one, the DM-MD32X32-RPSwas designed to meet the extreme bandwidth requirements for handling 4K and Ultra HD video signals.Support for 4K video also ensures support for the latest generation of computers and monitors with native resolutions beyond 1080p and WUXGA.To configure a DM switcher complete with input and output cards, cables, and other peripherals, please use the online DigitalMedia Switcher Configuration Tool.DigitalMedia 8G™
As the leader in HDMI and control system technologies, Crestron developed DigitalMedia (DM) to deliverthe first complete HD AV distribution system to take HDMI to a higher level. DigitalMedia allows virtually any mix of HDMI and other AV sources to be distributed throughout a room, building, or campus. The latest generation of DMis called DigitalMedia 8G (DM 8G®). Engineered for ultra high-bandwidth and ultimate scalability, DM 8G provides a true one-wire lossless transportfor moving high-definition video, audio, Ethernet, and control signals over a choice of twisted pair or fiber optic cable.
DM 8G handles uncompressed Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K video signalswith support for 3D, Deep Color, and HDCP 2.2.Audio capabilities includethe simultaneous distribution of stereo and multichannel surround sound signals, with support for high-bitrate 7.1 audio formats like Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ as well as uncompressed linear PCM.
- Delivers a unified HD signal distribution solution incorporating both point-to-point wired and IP streaming technologies
- Provides lossless HD AV signal routingover twistedpair copper wire or fiber
- Integrates video, audio, networking, and control over one wire or fiber strand
- Enables high-performance H.264 streaming from any input source up to 1080p or WUXGA
- Affords full matrix switching with ultra high 12.5 Gbps backplane data rate
- HandlesHDMI® with Deep Color, 3D, 4K, and high-bitrate 7.1 encoded audio
- HDBaseT® Certified-Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
- HDCP 2.2 compliant via compatible 4K input and output cards 
- Distributes Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD, and 4K signals over CAT type twisted pair cable at distances up to 330 ft (100 m) via DM 8G+® and HDBaseT[4,9]
- Distributes 1080p and WUXGA signals over multimode fiber at distances up to 1000 ft (300 m) via DM 8G® Fiber[5,9]
- Distributes 1080p and WUXGA signals over single-mode fiber at distances up to 7.5 miles (12 km) via DM 8G SM Fiber[6,9]
- Allows streaming of 1080p signals over an IP network with no distance limitations
- Also supports all first-generation DM® CAT and DM Fiber products[7,8,9]
- Configurable with up to eight DM, HDBaseT, and/or HDMI outputs
- Configurable with up to four streaming outputs
- Easy output expansion using multiple DM switchers
- Modularinputs support a complete range of digital, analog, and streaming signal types
- QuickSwitch HD™ technology manages HDCP keys for fast, reliable switching
- Auto-Locking® technology achieves rapid switching between disparate sources
- Detects and displays detailed video and audio input information
- Performs automatic AV signal format management via EDID
- Allows independent scaling for every display through select output cards and DM receivers
- Enables device control via CEC
- Distributes and routes USB HID mouse and keyboard signals
- Expanded USB routing capabilities available using USB over Ethernet Extenders
- Allows full audio and USB breakaway switching
- Supports analog audio embedding and de-embedding
- Integrates with analog audio distribution systems
- Enables simultaneous output of stereo and surround sound audio
- Includes integrated Ethernet switch with Gigabit LAN port
- Private Network Mode-requires just one IP address for the complete DM system
- Built-in redundant power supplies with remote status monitoring
- Provides easy setup and diagnostics toolsvia front panel or software
- 14-space 19-inch rack-mountable