The Thunderbolt 3 USB-C Dual Display Dock connects to Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptops and features 135W of power, making it ideal for commercial workstation laptops that need more video outputs, more connected peripherals, and the ability to transfer data while staying charged. This Thunderbolt 3 USB-C Dual Display Docking Station has been tested for full compatibility with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
This Thunderbolt 3 USB-C dual display docking station offers 135 W to support connected devices, such as keyboards, mice, portable hard drives and other peripherals, all while supporting up to 60 W of power delivery to charge and power a commercial workstation laptop when using the USB-C power adapter that is included with the laptop. The maximum power capacity depends on how much power the connected adapter can supply. The right amount of power is necessary to keep the laptop battery charged, for all connected devices to function and for the dock to provide that connectivity. Laptops or tablets that require more than 135 W may charge at lower speeds.
Supporting two displays with resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) at 60 Hz for high definition images and video makes this docking station a perfect desktop solution. The USB-A ports support SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps data transfers allowing up to 32 GB of data to be downloaded in under a minute. The Thunderbolt 3 ports support data transfers up to 40 Gbps, 8x faster than SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps. The Ethernet port allows for reliable internet connectivity with file transfer speeds up to 1000 Mbps. Access multimedia content quickly with the SD 3.0 card reader that supports SD, SDHC and SDXC up to 128 GB. Optimize performance by connecting displays designed for 4K 60 Hz signals, USB devices designed for 5 Gbps transfer speeds and Thunderbolt 3 enabled devices.
- Desktop form factor
- 135 W power supply to support connected devices
- 60 W Power delivery to charge a laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Supports HDMI display resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) at 60 Hz
- Supports Thunderbolt 3 display resolutions up to 4K (3840 x 2160) at 60 Hz
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- Five USB-A ports supporting 5 Gbps data transmissions
- One USB-A port also supports BC 1.2 for enhanced mobile charging
- Thunderbolt 3 port supporting 40 Gbps data transmission or a max 60 W power delivery
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Secure Digital (SD) 3.0 Card Reader
- Compatible with USB-C and Thunderbolt™ 3 ports
- Reversible, symmetrical USB-C connector