S-video + RCA stereo audio cable is used to connect the S-video and dual RCA (left and right audio) signal from DVD player, digital camcorder, satellite receiver, or PC with TV out to TV, monitor or A/V receiver. Ordinary S-video cables often use low quality materials with inferior shielding that can result in poor picture quality. But our S-video/RCA cables deliver all the detail, color and brightness you expect from your audio/video equipment. The S-video component is constructed from individually double-shielded 75 Ohms coaxial cable that delivers high quality video images. The dual coax design carries the Video (Y) signal separate from the Color (C) to provide higher resolution and better picture quality. The dual audio conductor is high-quality 26AWG 90% spiral-wrapped with tinned copper to provide shielding against EMI and RFI interference, and reduce unwanted noise and distortion. Gold-plated terminals ensure long-lasting, corrosion-free connections. Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief to keep your cable intact while the PVC jacket provides added flexibility and durability.
- Audio and video together in a single cable assembly
- Available with an added composite video connection
- Shielded to prevent EMI/RFI interference
- Gold-plated terminals ensure long-lasting, corrosion-free connections
- PVC jacket provides added flexibility and durability
- Used to connect VCR, DVD, TV and other audio/video equipment to TV or receiver
- Lifetime warranty