The ATND8734a is a Dante-enabled wall/ceiling plate power module designed for use with compatible microphones that have a TA3F-type connector, including the ES931/MIC and ES933/MIC. The power module is equipped with an RJ45 output jack that allows for easy connection to the network via CAT5e (or better) cable. The power module is equipped with an 80Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that permits the choice of flat response or low-frequency roll-off, three-position input gain level selector (+30dB, +40dB and +50dB), and a red/green LED status indicator. These are all controlled remotely via third-party software.
- Connects directly to network via Ethernet cable – no need for expensive audio cable or soldering
- TB3M-type input for quick mounting of microphone
- Red/green LED indicator
- Input gain, low-cut filter and LED indicator ring are controlled remotely
- Logic input accepts external switch for connection to the Dante network
- Plug-and-play compatibility with AES67 networks, including those that utilize Livewire, RAVENNA and Q-LAN AoIP technologies
- Increases Dante Domain Manager features, adding role-based security, cross-subnet routing, SNMP alerts and more