The AT8615RS desk stand features an internal electronic mute circuit designed to work with phantom powered microphones. A rugged mechanical on/off switch providing push-on/push-off operation controls the mute circuit. The sturdy metal base is equipped with 3-pin XLRF-type input and 5-pin XLRM-type output connectors. It is designed to fit any phantom-powered gooseneck microphone with 3-pin XLRM-type output. The unit’s heavy die-cast construction and rubber feet help minimize coupling of surface vibration while the low profile design with low-reflectance black finish provide minimum visibility.
- Quick-mount plug-in desk stand for 3-pin XLRM-type output
- Silent electronic mute circuit for phantom powered microphones also works with dynamic mics
- Rugged mechanical switch provides push-on/push-off operation
- Operates on 11 to 52V phantom power
- 3-pin XLR-type connector for microphone input and output
- Heavy die-cast construction
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance black finish for minimum visibility