The BlueBridge® BB-168AECDT networkable DSP devices with Acoustic Echo Cancellation and Dante™ is a powerful and flexible tool offering mission critical solutions to successfully satisfy your customers’ teleconferencing and video conferencing needs. Engineered to strict standards with the highest quality internal components, BlueBridge® DSP solutions provide pure clean analog and digital audio, Ethernet connectivity for cost effective TCP/IP control and open architecture with Drag and Drop programmability. AtlasIED offers the widest range of open architecture DSP platform I/O configurations of any manufacturer in the industry, all configured using the same software.
The BlueBridge® AEC model with the Dante™ digital audio network chipset offers up to 16 channels of self-configuring, true plug-and-play digital audio over an Ethernet network providing the highest quality audio over existing network infrastructure.
- Wide-Band Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Dante™ Ethernet Based Digital Audio
- True Plug-and-Play Digital Audio Networking
- 16x8 I/O Configuration
- Open Architecture Programmability
- High Quality THAT® Corporation Mic Preamps
- TCP/IP Third Party Control Capability
- Four Logic Inputs & Outputs
- 48kHz, 40 Bit Floating DSP Engine
- Remote Control Using Optional Wall Plates
- Output Peak & Signal Indicator LEDs
- Safety Listed to UL60005