The VP500-102 Universal Digital Scaler is a HDMI to HDMI scaler designed to scale HDMI sources, either HD or PC resolution to an alternative HDMI resolution (HD or PC). The VP500-102 is HDMI and HDCP compliant and is perfect matching source video signal to display's native resolution. Typically this scaler is installed next to a display and it remove the annoying OSD when video signal is lost. A simple on-screen display (OSD) allows the user to configure scaler in seconds.
- Remove monitor's OSD display
- Prevent monitor or projector from going to sleep when signal lost
- Provide black-burst output on signal loss
- Scale any input to native display's resolution
- Scale 24 fps Blu-ray input to standard 1080p
- HDMI, HDCP compliant, CEC compatible
- Factory pre-configured for easy set-up