The CNK212 provides a simple, effective way of hiding/storing multimedia cables and connectors and is designed for boardrooms and conference rooms. The cables remain connected to a presentation system, enabling the user to access connections to AC power, USB charging HDMI, network, and other media sources.
This product includes the CNK200 Cable-Nook Modular Tabletop Interconnect Box and the CNK-IP-210 face plate. The faceplate is pre-configured with two CNK-IP-200 modules and one CNK-IP-217 HDMI module. The CNK-IP-200 modules each have dual AC power and dual USB charging ports. The CNK-IP-217 HDMI plus snap in plate has one HDMI pass-through connector and four blank snap-in ports that can be customized by Altinex or you can use your own snap-in assemblies.
The assembled unit provides 4 AC power receptacles, 4 USB charging ports, one connector for DIGITAL video, and four snap-in ports. Two of the four snap-in ports are pre-populated with black RJ45 F/F connectors (SN1318-RJ45-B). The remaining two are populated with blank covers (CM11301). The blank covers as well as a wide variety of snap-ins may be purchased from Altinex.
The HDMI and snap-in connectors are bulkhead style connectors. The bottom (or inside) connectors can connect to off-the-shelf cables which connect permanently to the presentation system.
- Installs into tabletop
- Convenient access to cable ends or fixed connectors
- Modular configuration: more room for additional connectors
- Black brushed aluminum finish
- Simple, cost-effective interconnect solution
- UL/cUL Listed CNK-IP-200 power module
- 12 Amp AC capacity
- Two USB ports 3 Amps total, 5VDC, Type A, 2.0
- Comes with 9.5 ft. (2.9 m) power cable terminated with a single male plug