The CNK202 Cable Nook provides a simple yet effective way of hiding and storing multimedia cables and fixed connectors. The cables remain connected to a presentation system, providing the user easy access to them for connection to video, audio, and other required media sources. Designed for boardrooms and conference rooms, the Modular Cable-Nook provides a simple, effective way of hiding or storing multimedia cables and connectors. The cables remain connected to a presentation system, providing the user easy access to connections for video, audio, and other media sources. The Modular Cable-Nook uses a trapdoor type, half-moon lid that remains flush with the table when not in use. To access the cables or connectors, simply lift the lid and pull the ends out, or plug cables into any installed fixed connectors. The lid closes easily even with several cables in use. After the presentation, the cable ends are returned to the Cable-Nook for safe storage.
- Installs directly into tabletop
- Convenient access to cable ends or fixed connectors
- Modular configuration more room for additional connectors
- Black brushed aluminum finish
- Sold as an empty unit (pre-configured units such as CNK220 and CNK222 are also available)
- 23 Slots available for Power, grommets, retaining brackets or Altinex CNK-IP Insert Plates. See “Related Items” tab below
- UL/cUL listed CN5008US power module available