AudiaEXPI-4 is an input expander that accepts four mic/line analog audio inputs and provides four channels of digital audio output via CobraNet in a convenient half-rack-width format. AudiaEXPO-4 and AudiaEXPI-4 are represented as blocks in Audia software for easy inclusion into any system design.
Audia Mini-Expanders can simply add inputs and/or outputs to a centralized Audia system or they can extend system boundaries by providing outputs in remote locations. Audia Mini-Expanders may also be used to provide outputs from other CobraNet compliant systems or devices and are Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable.
- 4 mic/line analog inputs on plug-in barrier strips
- Front panel input level control and peak indicators
- 24-bit A/D converters with 48kHz sample rate
- +48VDC Phantom Power for input (IEC1938 Compliant)
- 4 channels of digital audio output via CobraNet
- Rotary encoder with LCD for programming/setup
- Included as block in Audia system design software
- May be used with any CobraNet compliant system
- Powered by PoE (Power-over-Ethernet)
or external DC source
- RoHS compliance and AES grounding practices
- CE marked
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty